Support string instrument purchases
EFMI’s major donors are music lovers that minimally donate 5 000 Euros towards the acquisition of a historic string instrument.
EFMI’s major donor benefits include:
- Listing the major donor name on the EFMI website unless anonymity is specifically requested
- Invitations to the EFMI appreciation concerts valid for the major donor and three guests
- Being informed about locations and compositions in which the acquired string instrument is played
- Inviting the major donor to the acquisition of the instrument
- Enabling a meeting with the artist using the instrument
Support instrument makers training
Additionally to the acquisition of historic string instruments EFMI desires to develop the skills and knowledge of our instrument makers by
permitting them to study under internationally acknowledged (certified) masters in other countries.
EFMI’s junior donors are music lovers that minimally donate 1000 Euros towards training of instrument makers.
EFMI’s junior donor benefits include:
- Being informed about locations and compositions in which the acquired historical string instruments are played
- Invitations to the EFMI appreciation concerts valid for the junior donor and one guest.
- All music lovers can support achievement of the Estonian Foundation of Musical Instruments aims in freely chosen amounts.
Support the Instrument Foundation’s activities
Every music friend can support achieving the Instrument Foundation’s aims by providing support in a freely chosen amount. The amount can be a single donation or standing order.Become a small supporter
Instrument Foundation Supporters:
Since the end of the year 2017 G4S is a major supporter of the Instrument Foundation. Additionally G4S offers the instrument users G4S Home Surveillance free of charge.
Since the year 2015 when the Instrument Foundation was established Swedbank has been a major supporter.
Since the year 2015 when the Instrument Foundation was established the Cultural Endowment of Estonia has been a supporter.
Donations to the Estonian Foundation of Musical Instruments (SA Eesti Pillifond) can be made with following payment methods:
Donate your instrument to an Estonian musician!
EFMI permits placing your precious idle instrument into use by an Estonian musician. The Instrument Foundation will provide advice, evaluations and will coordinate transactions for obtaining valuable instruments.Contact us
We are among the founders of the Foundation to establish a perfect example of cooperation between sectors. The Foundation has extensive monetary requirements which is a match with our main activities.
CEO, Swedbank Estonia
January 2015–June 2019